is an advanced 16 voice digital polysynth capable of a broad and beautiful range of tones. It is fast and immediate, ideal for use onstage and for instant music production.
The instrument is 4 part multitimbral and features 4 distinctive sound engines (Pulse, FM, Waves & Noise), 9 quality FX (reverbs, delays and filters) and an arpeggiator per part.
USB provides both power and MIDI. A fullsize MIDI IN DIN5 socket is also included.
Buzzzy! is shipped with a printed version of the QuickStart Guide (in English) and a 1 meter black USB cable.
All Fred's Lab instruments are produced and manually assembled locally in Germany.
- Pulse: square, pulses, pwm ...
- FM: 2 operator phase modulation with sinus, triangle and saw as carriers & modulators
- Waves: a collection of 16 low resolution waveforms
- Noise: a selection of 6 downsampled and filtered noises
- Space: Fort, Reservoir and Abyss reverbs
- Delay: Mono, Ping-Pong and Chorus/Flanger effects
- Filter: Lowpass, Bandpass and Highpass 24dB/octave filters
All calculations are done in 32bit float & fixed-point maths.
- 16 multi slots
- Stereo 24bit 48kHz (100dB dynamic)
- 2 x 6.35mm mono line jacks
- 1 x 3.5mm stéréo headphone jack