is an advanced 16 voice digital polysynth capable of a broad and beautiful range of tones. It is fast and immediate, ideal for use onstage and for instant music production.
The instrument is 4 part multitimbral and features 4 distinctive sound engines (Pulse, FM, Waves & Noise), 9 quality FX (reverbs, delays and filters) and an arpeggiator per part.
USB provides both power and MIDI. A fullsize MIDI IN DIN5 socket is also included.
Buzzzy! is shipped with a printed version of the QuickStart Guide (in English) and a 1 meter black USB cable.
All Fred's Lab instruments are produced and manually assembled locally in Germany.
- Pulse: square, pulses, pwm ...
- FM: 2 operator phase modulation with sinus, triangle and saw as carriers & modulators
- Waves: a collection of 16 low resolution waveforms
- Noise: a selection of 6 downsampled and filtered noises
- Space: Fort, Reservoir and Abyss reverbs
- Delay: Mono, Ping-Pong and Chorus/Flanger effects
- Filter: Lowpass, Bandpass and Highpass 24dB/octave filters
All calculations are done in 32bit float & fixed-point maths.
- 16 multi slots
- Stereo 24bit 48kHz (100dB dynamic)
- 2 x 6.35mm mono line jacks
- 1 x 3.5mm stéréo headphone jack
- 4 potentiometers (10 bits)
- 8 switches
- 14 leds
- MDF lacked wood case
- Aluminum frontpanel
- Screwed rubber feet
- 148 x 68 x 65mm (width x depth x height)
- 350 grams
The prices listed here includes VAT and shipping costs.
They are only valid for purchases inside the European Economic Area (EEA).
The prices listed here are without VAT
and with shipping costs.
They are only valid for purchases outside the European Economic Area (EEA).